CSV Data Viewer (CSW)
CSW is a 2D viewer for data tables. Is is often useful to quickly overview and analize data tables in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format. CSW is a simple and flexible tool to do that task without loading a spreadsheet like Excel or OpenOffice. Selected data can be rapidly plotted or viewed as tables (much clear than pure text).
CSW main features:
- Loading of CSV file or data tables formatted in gnuplot format.
- Create plots with easy mouse operations for zoom, pan, scroll, legend generation, printing and screenshot saving.
- Data inspection directly on plot with coordinate display.
- Tabular data view.
- Data column labels are automatically stored and retrieved.
- Simple integrated text editor.
- Command line interface, to launch programs directly inside CSW, or by using an external terminal (Linux).
- Multi-platform: Runs on Linux and Windows XP/Vista.