MayaMaya is a software for controlling and programming electronics control units (ECU) for automotive engines, developed for Athena S.p.A..
Maya main functionalities:
- Centralized interface for all ECU operations.
- Multi-panel flexible user interface with dockable panels.
- Integrated help window with ECU parameters description.
- 3D (OpenGL) and tabular data views.
- Flexible ECU data representation.
- Measurement units management.
- Full read-write data support to ECU.
- Real time monitoring of parameters, both using numerical and graphical displays.
- Management of map parameters corrections.
- Engine diagnostics control.
- ECU password management for reading data.
Maya is multi-platform, providing the same functionalities both on Windows and Linux. Maya is available in different versions, providing access to specific software and ECU features, using an autentication method both based on PC identification and an hardware USB key.